18 October 2010

Some Secrets and One Lie.

When I seperated from my son's biological father, I was more upset that I would have to find a new hairdresser than the fact I would be a single parent.  It transpires that a good hairdresser is indeed irreplaceable, whereas the converse is true of a bad partner.

I was recently told that my daughter may not be on the autistic spectrum. Although I should be  pleased with this possiblilty, I am instead sad that she may have to care for her autistic brother if she is neurotypical.

I spent a large portion of my life carrying a torch (that I now realise had never been ignited) for someone in the vain hope that it would give me back my young adulthood. It wouldn't.

My biggest regret is that I didn't tell you that I love you before you died.

I distrust anyone who places more faith and effort into what they perceive to be green issues than in society and making it better.

Once hope is gone, there is nothing left to live for.  The absence of hope leads to the death of the soul.

I will never, ever give up on you.

I love you and I think you're wonderful. Please don't forget.

I miss my cats.

I can never forgive or forget what you did.

Just because I'm laughing, it doesn't mean I'm happy.

Maybe it's not that I don't want to talk about it, but rather that I can't.

I pretend to more ignorant than I am as it amuses me to be patronised.

My children make it better.

No comments: