8 October 2009

Being Tired

It's not been a fun couple of days at Wiltshire Towers. I say a couple of days, I mean weeks. Well, months. Actually, possibly years. In reality, probably a few decades but that's neither here nor there.

Fact is - I'm getting tired. Bone achingly tired. I have been struggling to get up the last few days, not in the "awww, Midgets, will you give Mummy another 5 minutes" way, rather in the "fuck, it's finally happening, the ME has taken hold properly. This is my future. I won't be able to look after the kids. Bollocks."

So - it is off to the hospital with me. I am furious, utterly bloody furious. The worst thing about it is that I can do nothing about it, I just have to drift along and see what happens, which is never a good idea when you're a control freak.


Let battle commence, you bastard ME.

No comments: